If you use your boat at a marina or have a boat loan, you will probably be required to insure your boat. If not required, you still should consider boat insurance to properly protect yourself.
Boat insurance works similar to the insurance for your car, and can protect in much the same way. Insurance coverage’s you will want for your boat include:
- Protection and Indemnity – Liability
- Hull – collision, fire, theft
- Pollution liability – fuel spills
- Medical payments – injuries to passengers
- Uninsured Boaters Liability
- Towing Coverage
Remember, since every boat is unique please make sure you check with us to see if you need any additional coverage’s or would be eligible for additional discounts.
Call us at (718) 523-1300 to discuss our comprehensive options.